- Purpose of Website. This Website and the materials provided on this Website were prepared by Arise Austin Medical Center for general informational and educational purposes. The information on this Website may not reflect the most current health care developments, and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. No warranty is made as to the accuracy of the content of this Website.
- This Website DOES NOT create a Doctor-Patient Relationship. Information provided on this Website DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any physician affiliated with Arise Austin Medical Center. This Website does not contain individualized or customized medical or healthcare advice. You should not rely on, act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in this Website without seeking direct advice from a healthcare professional. Nothing contained in this Website is or should considered, or be used, as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment or other professional advice. Information on this Website does not guarantee or warrant a good or particular clinical outcome.
- Web Server. Arise Austin Medical Center reserves the right to collect general information regarding usage and users of this Website.The information we receive depends on what you do during your visit. Our web server collects and stores the following general information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account);
- The date and time you access our service;
- The pages you visit;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to us.
- The name and release number of web browser software you are using.
This information is collected automatically and is not linked to your personal identity. It is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our Website and make it more useful to you. This information may be shared with a third-party web analytics company. Also, we may share information in an aggregated, de-identified form with third parties with whom we have a business relationship.
Notwithstanding the above, Arise Austin Medical Center may collect personally identifiable information regarding users who voluntarily provide such information (e.g., e-mail addresses of users who send Arise Austin Medical Center e-mail or who sign up for e- news, etc.) as further discussed in Section 6 below.
- Online Forms and Email Communication. We do not obtain personal information (e.g., name, address, e-mail address, etc.) about you when you visit the Arise Austin Medical Center Website unless you choose voluntarily to provide such information to us. If you identify yourself by sending an e-mail, by using a form like “Contact Us,” or by registering to receive information from us, there are a few things you should know.
- Various people at Arise Austin Medical Center may see the material you submit.
- We may enter the information you send into our electronic database, to share with our physicians, other health care professionals, or our Internet services staff.
- In other limited circumstances, including requests from legal authorities, we may be required by law to disclose information you submit.
We cannot guarantee that electronic mail and other Internet communications channels are secure against interception. Please do not e-mail Arise Austin Medical Center if your communication is for a treatment purpose or includes information like your diagnosis or medical history.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO USE E-MAIL AND OTHER FORMS OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION FOR TREATMENT PURPOSES.
- Referrals. Nothing in this Website (including links to other websites) should be interpreted as promoting, referring, recommending, endorsing, guaranteeing, or warranting, any particular healthcare or other service, product, entity, or provider.
- Reproduction or Distribution of Website Information. Reproduction, distribution, republication and retransmission of material contained within the Arise Austin Medical Center Website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of Arise Austin Medical Center has been obtained. Web links to this Website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of Arise Austin Medical Center has been obtained.
- Links to Third Party Websites. From time to time, this Website may provide links to other useful or interesting websites that are not owned or controlled by Arise Austin Medical Center. We cannot be responsible for the content or privacy practices used by other website owners. If you have any concerns, you are urged to review the terms of those websites for more information about the policies applicable to those websites.
- Disclaimer of Liability. Arise Austin Medical Center shall not be liable to any party for any claims for damages based on any cause of action whatsoever relating to use of this Website by any person or entity.
- ARISE AUSTIN MEDICAL CENTER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” ARISE AUSTIN MEDICAL CENTER MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ARISE AUSTIN MEDICAL CENTER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT IT CONTAINS OR THE METHOD OF DELIVERY OF THAT INFORMATION TO USERS. ARISE AUSTIN MEDICAL CENTER MAY LINK TO WEBSITES OR SERVICES FROM OTHER COMPANIES OR OFFER YOU THE ABILITY TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE FROM OTHER COMPANIES. ARISE AUSTIN MEDICAL CENTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND DOES NOT CONTROL, THOSE WEBSITES, SERVICES, AND SOFTWARE.
- ARISE AUSTIN MEDICAL CENTER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR CLAIM OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM WEBSITE CONTENT, INCLUDING TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH HOT LINKS IN ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, (D) ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, (E) ANY USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WEBSITE, OR (F) ANY RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ARISE AUSTIN MEDICAL CENTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF GOODWILL IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE PERFORMANCE OR NON- PERFORMANCE OF ANY OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, EVEN IF ARISE AUSTIN MEDICAL CENTER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Complaints. You may contact Arise Austin Medical Center at (512) 314-3800 with any questions or comments.